Followers

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Creative Card Crew Ribbon challenge DT card

This is the card that I've made for our challenge at The Creative Card Crew

We are sponsored by The Paper Shelter who are very kindly giving a $20 gift voucher to our random winner.  There are lots of fabulous images available both coloured and uncoloured


 I chose to use the Cute Dressmaker pre-coloured image, back ground paper and label as I love the colours that have been used


Not a bad match with the colour of the stamped sentiment on the label


I didn't want to do the usual ribbon embellishment and remembered that I had some flower ribbon in my stash.  It was certainly meant to be as the colour is a perfect match and flowers themselves match into the backing paper and the dress.  I had some left over so I snipped them apart and scattered them in the background.  I printed the dressmaker twice so that I could layer it up

Materials used

Images and backgrounds from The Paper Shelter
Memento ink pad
Stamp from a Create and Craft kit
Ribbon from stash
Pinflair 3D gel 

No comments:

Post a Comment