Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Creative Card Crew Challenge #8 DT project

Our challenge #8 The Creative Card Crew at is for you to use Kraft .  The DT has some lovely items for your inspiration.  Our sponsor for the challenge is Simon Says Stamp and they are giving away a $20 prize to spend in their store.  Lots of lovely things to buy, check out the store

I haven't made a card this time, I've made an open topped box.  I take a lot of medication, 9 different tablets some of which are more than once a day.  That's a lot pills and a lot of boxes to keep opening lol.  What I do is take one blister pack from the manufacturer's box and keep them together in an open topped box.  The one that I was using was looking rather battered and torn so I decided to make a new one using Kraft card

I'm also entering this project in The Pink Elephant challenge #143 where the theme is flowers


I think it has turned out really pretty, shame it's going to be hidden away in a cupboard


I highlighted some of the flowers with white


I had to use two pieces of card so I joined them together along one edge before I stamped the design on them.  It makes this corner look nice and neat

When I was in Asda at the weekend I noticed that they had a set of Kraft desk top boxes.  I think that I'll get them and decorate them with this stamp which was a birthday present from my good friend, Trish

Materials used

Kraft card
Kanban  acrylic stamp
Promarkers
Edding 780 white paint marker

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, what a brilliant idea. The stamps you've used are perfectly in proportion, aren't they? Beautifully coloured, too, I love white on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very pretty! You're right...it's a shame this will be hidden in a cupboard....

    ReplyDelete