Followers

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Christmas Joy

I've got behind on my Christmas cards so I thought that I'd best do another one.  I'm entering it into 3 challenges

2012 Christmas Cards  There is never a set theme for this challenge apart from it needing to be  Christmas/winter/holiday unless they throw an optional challenge into the mix.  They have this week, to use flocking or Flower Soft.  As I haven't got either of these in my stash I'm not taking it up lol

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #134  Based around the scripture Hebrews 12:2-3 the challenge is to make a Joy-full or celebration card

Catch the Bug April  This is an anything goes challenge


As soon as I read the SSIC challenge I knew which papers I wanted to use, as it is full of joy :o)


Of course my stamp had to have joy too. I added Glamour Dust to the scalloped circle 


Highlighting the joy with the domed stickers and some Glamour Dust

Materials used

I think the paper is DCWV, it's a pre blogging buy and I didn't keep the front cover to remind me of the manufacturer
Papermania domed stickers
Craft Stamper freebie stamp
Versamark ink pad
Heat It! embossing powder
Quickie glue pen
Glamour dust
3D foam pads
Spellbinder's Nestabilities scalloped circle die


3 comments:

  1. Goodness - now you will be ahead for next year. Lovely card! I like the layout. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I'm jealous you're already working on your Christmas cards!!

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug “April Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again this Saturday for another fun challenge and the chance to WIN!!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and bright!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete