Followers

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Catch the Bug challenge

The challenge this week at Catch the Bug is a photo inspiration one, and here is the photo


and my card


I love this image but I don't know the stamp designer.  I received several of these in a stamped image swap but there is no ID on the back


It's lovely to colour, especially with my Promarkers, and decoupage


Showing the layers


I edged all the papers very softly so as not to distract the eye from the papers

Materials used

Stamp unknown
Papers from Making Cards magazine
Promarkers
Memento ink pad
Brad
Pinflair Gel

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love all your layers, and the coloring you've done on the image is superb!
    Cheryl First
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that you have interpreted the inspiration photograph! Thanks so much for linking up to our Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug this week. I can't wait to see what you create for our next exciting challenge starting tomorrow!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Thanks for joining us for the "Photo Inspiration Challenge" and hope to see you next week at Catch the Bug.
    Jenn Zeeb
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Margaret. I think the image is from one of my stamps when we had a stamping swap day when I came over to yours one day! Its a docrafts Whispers stamp. I'll speak to you about it when I see you soon! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info :o) See you at Port Sunlight. Not long now lol Pat and I are going to Aintree tomorrow so I hope that I'll still have pennies to spend at PS!
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete