Followers

Thursday, 26 April 2012

A Card for Erin

This is the birthday card that I have made for my Great-Niece (ooh! that makes me feel really old lol) Erin for her first birthday, next month

I am entering it into the following challenges

Crafty Sentiments  a card for a child

Crafty Creations  a card for a little girl


This is a big card, 8" x 8"  I've not made one in this size for a long time.  I'll have to make an envelobox for it as it's quite deep with the decoupage


I enjoy making the background papers with the child's name and age on it


The images didn't look right at first when I placed them on the pink but thanks to my trusty Cuttlebug and a couple of embossing folders they turned out quite good

Materials used

PC generated background and numeral
Jolly Nation decoupage and matching DP
Pinflair gel
Cuttlebug with birthday and numbers embossing folders
Spellbinder's Nestabilities dies Label #1

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely...Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz x CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image and card Erin will love this one Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great personalised card! Fab backing paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments Designs, hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete