Followers

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Another Christmas Card

I've made this card for the

 Paper Pretties Monday challenge #34 to use 3 or more layers

Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge #201 to use 2 or more designer papers

This card is using yet another stamp that hasn't seen the light of day for a good few years


I did feel as though I needed to put a sentiment on the lower right-hand side but after it standing on the shelf for a couple of hours I think that it looks ok just as it is


I'd forgotten how nice this stamp looks


It's just the right size for an A6 landscape card


I inked all the edges of the card and papers for definition

Materials used 

Papers from Funky Hand
Stamp by Anita
Adirondack ink pad in denim
3D foam pads

1 comment:

  1. Margaret, you are so organised. I used to have Christmas cards started mid year and quite a few made by December time but these day - not so! I love the NOEL stamp. It's beautiful and perfect in the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete