Followers

Friday, 20 April 2012

Allsorts #150

The challenge over at Allsorts is to use buttons and threads

I'm also entering it into the Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge a card for a girl



The majority of this card has been made using elements from the Nitwits Thimbles and Threads collection 


The banner is a Nitwit stamp that was a magazine freebie but I don't know which collection it comes from.  I used Memento ink pad in Rhubarb Stalk (my all time favourite colour of all my ink pads) and the sentiment is a Country Companions stamp.  With real buttons and thread

Such cute images just right for decoupage


I used four of the background papers to do the patchwork background and my Tanda stitches stamp, again using the Rhubarb Stalk inkpad


Some faux buttons

4 comments:

  1. Margaret, this is SO SWEET! I love those lil' faux buttons and the mice are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card,love the papers and all the elements.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooooo cute Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Great blog and creations Margaret I like your style Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete