Followers

Monday, 23 April 2012

ABC challenge N

I've made this card for my nephew's birthday next month.  I'm entering it into the ABC N for neutral challenge


This isn't a stamp that I would have gone out to buy but it was included in the latest Docrafts grab bag.  This is the second one that I've bought and they really are good value for the money, even taking into account the items that I know I won't use


The stamp is designed by Michael Powell and you can take a look at his stamps and cross-stitch designs HERE


I'm really pleased with the way this has turned out and I will definitely use it again.  I might try full colour next time 

Materials used

Cardstock from stash
Michael Powell Tall Urban stamp
Happy Birthday stamp from a Create and Craft kit
Versafine vintage sepia for the stamps
Memento rich cocoa for edging the layers
Promarkers
Woodware paper trimmer using the rhythm blade

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Margaret,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a cute stamp and the way you use it is super smart!!!!
    thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete