Followers

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go March challenge

The theme for this month's challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go is to create a card using packaging of an everyday product as inspiration

My inspiration came from this

And here is my card


I used some elements from a Red Hot Bed shadow card kit that I won a good while ago.


The hexagonal frame was blue and I changed its colour using a dark brown ink pad


I cut away the card from inside in the frame and put the scene behind the aperture  I finished it off by adding the teddy using 3D foam pads

Materials used

Red Hot Bed shadow card kit
Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad
Backing paper from Paper Pizzazz
3D foam squares

3 comments:

  1. Fab paper and really like the scene behind the frame. Great little teddy bear too. Perfect card for a golfer.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! That colour inspiration is fantastic but not easy! You have done a perfect job!!! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, what a fantastic job you did with our challenge this month.

    Love the card and that little ted is just adorable.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete