Followers

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Plan for a Miracle

I'm entering this card into three challenges

Paper Pretties #30  Stripes

Crafty Creations #160 Stripes

Play Date Cafe Challenge #122 To use the colours Charcoal, Ash and Butter

I'll be sending this card to a friend who could do with some positive vibes at the moment


The stripy paper was originally black, shades of grey and white.  I went over the whole sheet with a buttercup ProMarker to change the white and it also toned down the black and greys


Again I used ProMarkers to alter the colours of the mats from white to grey.  I used Cool Grey 2 for the plain rectangle and Cool Grey 3 for the scalloped rectangle.  I distressed the edges of the cards and stamped the sentiment with a Versafine smoky grey ink pad

Materials used

Striped paper and yellow card from stash
Sentiment from Delightful Little Things stamp set from Ippity Stamps by Unity
Versafine ink pad smoky grey
Promarkers cool grey #2 and #3


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Crafty Creations! What a lovely sentiment. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete