Followers

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

One Christmas card, two challenges

This card is for two Christmas challenges

ABC Christmas challenge which is D for distressing

2012 Christmas Card Challenge #14 using embossing


I used a snowflake embossing folder and then rubbed some of the colour from the raised part of the design


I couldn't have got a better match for the the cardstock and ink pad


I've seen on Create and Craft an accessories pack which includes a sheet for removing the dust created by distressing.  I 'make' my own which cost less than two pence each.  Just take a clean baby wipe and leave it to dry and there you have one dust buddy :o)

Materials used

Stamp-It The Angel Said rubber stamp
Cardstock DCWV
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Woodware paper trimmer with deckle blade
3D foam pads

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Margaret, I love that stamp. I'm off to have a quick look at the 2012 challenge as I'm falling behind with my Christmas cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Love the core card sanding too! Thanks for entering our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The blue is fantastic. Thanks for joining us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely frosty blue colour combo!
    Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete