Followers

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Less is More #58

I've made this card for the Less is More challenge #58 which is a one layer card with no embellishments

I was really pleased with it and thought it looked quite classy until I showed it to my daughter and got the reaction "Eewww it's horrible"  So I apologise in advance for entering a horrible card lol


I started off by stamping the facial image using cabin fever ink pad and then masked it off.  I used to use post-it notes for this but sometimes the edge of the design didn't cover enough of the sticky part of the note.  I now stamp it on to any scrap paper, cut it out and use the Pinflair photo glue as it just rubs away when you take off the mask.  I took a piece of A4 paper and tore it lengthways to give a wavy edge and added it to the already masked image


I added the latte ink using a piece of foam to the visible card.


I left both masks in place and stamped the script down the side using the Cabin Fever ink pad and then removed the masks

Materials used

Inkylicious Julianna and tiny script stamps
Adirondack Latte and Cabin Fever ink pads
Pinflair photo glue

7 comments:

  1. Super job Margaret, this looks terrific!

    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's horrible at all! I love it, and think you've done a great job with the colouring and layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like it, Margaret! I can see the point of the challenge this week, but I'm struggling to make a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the image and the colour too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks super, Margaret. Very unique stamping and I really like the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB card Margaret
    i have this stamp, I love her

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's artsy. Very cool looking.

    ReplyDelete