Followers

Monday, 5 March 2012

Hero Arts Blossom set

I've made this card for the Paper Pretties challenge #29 which is to use our favourite stamp set.  I have chosen my Hero Arts Blossom set as it is so versatile.  I have used the images singly as well as using them in masked designs.


I have coloured the panels as closely as I could to the colours on the backs of the stamps


Using a dark blue paper as a mat really sets them off


I don't think that I've ever been disappointed with the finished results using these stamps


A generic sentiment means that it can be used for any occasion

Materials used

Hero Arts Full blossom 1, single blossom 11, profile blossom 111, bud blossom 1V
Country Companions sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Promarkers
Papers from stash, 95% certain that they're HOTP from the sapphire pad
Collall 3D gel

No comments:

Post a Comment