Followers

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

A Bird in the Hand.......

I'm entering this card into four challenges

Catch the Bug  Anything goes

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #129  Things with wings

Less is More # 57 to use neutral colours only

Allsorts #144 spread your wings


I am enjoying making the CAS cards, but what am I to do with all the ribbon and lace in my stash? lol


The round sentiments are perfect for using with the Nestabilities


I decided to make the bird image go off the page.  I was lucky enough to win the set of bird stamps from Simply Less is More as part of their first birthday celebrations

Materials used

Sentiment from LOTV
Bird stamp from a set by Inkadinkado
DCWV beige cardstock
Nestabilities circle and petite scallop dies
Adirondack mushroom ink pad

6 comments:

  1. Ribbon and lace is not banned from CAS cards but can be used, albeit in a non ostentatious way!
    This is lovely as it is however!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant card Margaret and really like how you have used just part of the large circle, very effective.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Things with Wings theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    I think you card would also fit our Springtime theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Margaret
    As Chrissie says we don;t ban embellishemnts, just ask them to be kept to a minimum

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love the brown on white...very nice looking. Thanks for entering the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and please do join us again!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at CTB! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete