Followers

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

ABC challenge

I have made this card for the ABC challenge, K for Kraft


I feel that this stamp certainly makes an impact whether it's on white or kraft cardstock 


I used pencils to colour the image as I like the effect with the kraft card



I cut the image out leaving a small border


I used a white gel pen for the highlights and then mounted it on the card with Collall 3D gel

Materials used

Kraft cardstock
Adirondack bottle ink pad
Image stamp from LOTV
sentiment from Dovecraft
Crayola Shaders and Metallic FX pencils
Staedlter Tri Plus fine liner
White gel pen
Collall 3D gel

3 comments:

  1. How pretty this is, I really like the way you cut out the imge and popped up. Makes a lovely Clean and simple card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way...this is really cool!
    I LOVE of course the shiny ornaments but also the clean
    design letting the image be the star! Wonderful!
    So glad you sharing this at ABC, the kraft is a great choice!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing the effect that you can get just with a white pen and no glaze :o)
      Margaret xx

      Delete