Followers

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Word Art Wednesday

WooHoo!!!!  I've got my linking and better picture uploading back yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

I really must try and get things done earlier.  I always seem to be entering challenges just hours before the deadlines!

The scripture for this week's Word Art Wednesday challenge is "I know my Redeemer lives Job 19:25"

For all it being late it was a quick and easy one to do


I created an Easter card and matching bookmark using the scripture.  I know it isn't one that would normally be used for Easter but I think this has worked out ok. It's given my hill top stamp a new look for this year


I drew around the Nestability die for the verse as I wanted them both to be flat


I have really gone back to basics with this project using ordinary colouring pencils which is something that I haven't already done with this image


The bookmark was created using the off-cut produced when cutting a 6x6 card and I've added magnetic strip so that it won't fall out of the book too easily


 A close up of the image

Materials used

Crayola coloured pencils
The stamp doesn't have a company name on it so I can't give any details
Verse was computer generated
Nestabilities labels #8
Magnetic strip
Memento black ink pad

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! Your card is so simple, yet so beautiful and special. Thanks for sharing it with us, and for playing along this week at Word Art Wednesday. We're blessed to have you join us, and hope that you will be back this Wednesday for a great new challenge using God's Word. Have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really clever idea, actually, as that's the whole point of Easter really, isn't it? That our Redeemer lives.

    ReplyDelete