Followers

Friday, 17 February 2012

Warm and cuddly, with flowers!

Another card going into two challenges

Crafty Creations #157 wanting to see warm and cuddly teddy bears

Paper Pretties Monday #26  using flowers. 



I stamped the background with a flower stamp in different colours but there wasn't any detail on the petals.  I would normally colour them with Promarkers but as I had stamped directly on to the card I didn't want any colour to seep through the card.  I have found that using the Promarkers with a fine tip the colour stays on the front.  I haven't tried fully colouring with the fine tip as yet but will let you know when I do


I thought that I'd have a change from colouring the little posy by using flower gems instead.  I've had these forever so thought that it was about time that I used them


A close up of the flower detail.  I have tried to make the flowers look sketchy so I wasn't over careful when I added the lines

Materials used

Bear stamp from Stamp-It
Background stamp, yet another freebie
Memento inks
Promarkers and with fine tips
Collall 3D gel
Flower gems from stash

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, isnt he the cutest bear!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
    Hugs Kat x

    ReplyDelete