Followers

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Sunflower

I'm still unable to post live links for my challenges, apologies to all the blogs that I'm using

I'm entering this card into 5 challenges

Ready-Teddy-Go February challenge, In Stitches. To use real or faux stitching
http://ready-teddy-gochallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-7-im-in-stitches-and-dt-call.html

I Love ProMarkers #103 to use Letraset pens and Love is in the air
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-103-love-is-in-air.html

Whimsy Stamps challenge #25, Love themed
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-25-love-themed.html

The Pink Elephant #135, photo inspiration
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-elephant-tpe135.html

Squigglefly #6, to have a heart
http://squigglefly.blogspot.com/2012/02/squigglefly-challenge-6-sfc0612-have.html


I knew that if I kept this cardstock I'd eventually have a reason to use it lol I'm really pleased with this card


Not a red rose for Valentine's Day but who says that you can't have a sunflower?


I love this sunflower image, plus I was able to make good use of my Promarkers fine tips in the centre of the flower


I edged all the papers and cardstock with a Distress ink pad


What would I do without these sentiment stamps?

I think that I'm happiest with just plain matting and layering in my card making but I must start using the yards and yards of ribbon and lace that I have in one of my boxes!

Materials used

LOTV pre-printed image that was a magazine freebie
ProMarker pens and fine tips
BP from a QVC pack a few years ago
Woodware trimmer and scallop blade
Distress Ink pad, tumbled glass
Woodware Tiny Phrases stamps
Tanda Stitchers set 1 mini

9 comments:

  1. This is precious! I love it! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image, perfect for Valentines. So glad you could join us at Ready Teddy Go this month.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ted and you've coloured him beautifully! Belz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a super adorable card. I just love your coloring and I think sunflowers should be around all year!! Thanks for playing in the Have a heart challenge at Squigglefly this week. Cheers, Holley. Drop by my blog for some blog candy, see the Feb 15th posting http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your teddy, perfect for our challenge, he is coloured so well.

    I notice that you have put yourself forward for the Design Team, I wish you luck in your entry.

    Thank you for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge and the best of luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Good luck in the DT call and thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go Challenge. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so cute! THanks for joining our squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!! Love the sweet image and your great take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete