Followers

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Just a little question

What do you do with all the cards and projects that you make? Especially those of you who are on multiple DT's. Some of you must make one card a day to fulfil all the challenges. I'm not making a card everyday and I've made more than I can use in a year already, apart from a couple of masculine cards which should be remedied in the next couple of weeks. I'll have to try and do some of the challenges as scrapbook pages as I've got three books on the go, ours, Michael's and Elizabeth's. It's a challenge doing Elizabeth's as I have to wait forever before she gets some photos printed for me to use. she went to London last year and I've got all the embellishments gathering dust just waiting to be part of a page lol
Margaret xx

3 comments:

  1. My cards seem to sit and gather dust...I am really bad about sending them out. Maybe I can do better with that in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about this too. I use quite a few of them, but several is just sitting there. Especially when the card challenge is for something not relevant to me... I could send a bunch of cards to friends, but I feel it would be a little strange since they don't make cards....

    My mother makes cards and she sells a bunch at her work to her coworkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make cards for everyone in my Bible study group, some go in the shop, family and friends, then whatever's left over goes to our church sale and the money goes towards helping local homeless. That takes care of that!

    ReplyDelete