Followers

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Birthday Peter!

I'm sending this card to my nephew for his birthday

It is also my DT card for the Creative Craft Crew's challenge #4 which is a masculine card. Our sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp. A link can be found in my side bar


Masculine cards seem to be the ones that we all stumble over. I've done quite a few now with these dies from Spellbinders. They cover all ages from the late teens upwards.


I didn't have enough "oil on water" card to cut out all the sprockets so I used a textured gold card and coloured them with ProMarkers


The background paper was a bit flat so I've added stamped images to lift it using two colours. Thought that the border of the stamp tied in with the sentiment and the sprockets.


I distressed the edges of the card with DI pad from Tim Holtz

Materials used

Spellbinder's Sprightly Sprockets dies
LOTV birthday stamp
Time to celebrate stamp freebie from Craft Stamper magazine
ProMarkers
Backing paper from a 12x12 Costco paper stack
Tim Holtz Distress inks vintage photo and rusty hinge
And the ever popular Collall 3D gel lol

1 comment: