Followers

Friday, 17 February 2012

Caution!!

I'm entering this card into two challenges

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #126 This week's scripture is taken from Job 8:21 "Once more will he fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with rejoicing."  The challenge is to "Make someone smile, a happy card"

Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge #193  To create a card with a "unique" fold.  This card has been made using the waterfall technique



I haven't made a waterfall card for quite a while so when I saw the challenge from Paper Pretties I thought that I'd make one as folding is the basis of the waterfall.  The above photo shows the card as it would be when taken from the envelope

 Photo #2 has been taken when the bottom tab had been pulled causing the top layer to flip up and show the second image

                                          
Photo #3 shows the 3rd image


And photo #4 shows the final image.  Hopefully this would have made you smile and so fulfil the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge

  
Certainly a fierce creature lol  I have inked all the edges of the card and papers

Materials used

Scraps of paper and card from stash
Tanda Stitches Set 1 mini double row stitches
Memento Tuxedo black and Rose Bud
Images from Paper Fun Storytellers
Brads from stash





                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic waterfall card. I love that Fierce little kitty cat. I have one of those at home. It thinks it is a lion and will come and pounce on us and take a bite. His little teeth are actually really sharp. I am sure that the recipient of this card will SMILE when they see it. I know I did. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought this was fabulous! Don't usually see many waterfall cards as you have to have the right images, but this is great. I too have cats and totally understand the humor! Great for a smile. Thanks

    ReplyDelete