Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Another Forever Friends Christmas card

This card is for

2012 Christmas Card challenge #9, to use favourite technique and I've chosen 3D decoupage
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-christmas-card-challenge-week-9.html

Christmas Challenges with a Sketch #19 I used the sketch for this challenge from
http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-19-sponsored-by-alles-om-te.html but as it needs to be a stamped imagfe I couldn't enter the challenge




I've turned the sketch portrait rather than landscape for this card. I've used Vintage Photo DI around the edge of the card and the scalloped circle as well as edging all the layers with cinnamon Promarker


I've chosen to do a pyramage image. I love all types of decoupage from the traditional flat picture embedded into a project to the more modern 3D styles


I've kept the depth between the layers quite small to accommodate the pricing system for mail in the UK

Materials used

Kraft card from stash
Forever Friends decoupage and backing papers, freebie with a magazine
Cinnamon ProMarker
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Collall 3D gel

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! You're off to a great start on next year's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layered image - I will have to try that!
    Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges Week #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! What a great and cute technique! I must try that!! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete