Followers

Saturday, 18 February 2012

ABC Christmas

The ABC Christmas challenge this week is to use a charm.  I bought a couple of charms last weekend to do this challenge and it's taken me all week to find them again!!

 This was a quick and easy card to make


I'm really into colouring the edges of any card or paper than I'm using at the moment.



I've had this stamp for years and thought that it was time to give him another outing.  A bit of sparkle and he's happy!


 Lots of sparkle on the sentiment too and the snowflake matches the ones on the paper

Materials used

Polar bear stamp by Anita's
Sentiment stamp, I think, is a Papermania one
Versamark ink and iridescent embossing powder from Heat It Up for the sentiment
Quickie glue pen and  Glamour dust for the polar bear
Memento ink in Bahama Blue
Collall 3D gel
Brad from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment