Followers

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Stash sale

This is a sticky until Sunday, please scroll down for current posts


I've put a link in my left-hand side bar to some stash goodies that I've put on E-bay. I've got quite a few on so you'll be able to access them from the one item that I've linked to.

I've still got more to put on but they're mainly papers eg full sets from past Making Cards magazines or compilation packs from kits not used. I'm trying to be ruthless but it's oh so hard :o(

Thanks in advance if you have a peak :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret they will be going all over & adding dates to their web. Their card is excellent prices and quality.
    I don't benefit from recommending any of the shops I like. I just like their products.
    xx Jan
    http://www.rosspapercraftshows.co.uk/show-diary

    ReplyDelete