Followers

Friday, 20 January 2012

Less is more bird #2

My second entry for the Less is More challenge #50, a one layer card with birds
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2012/01/week-50-one-layer-birds.html


I love this stamp. The wren is my favourite bird.


On a layered card I usually cut around the border using a deckle edge blade or scissors, it looks really good


I masked the image off and added post-it notes to leave a gap where I could add a "ribbon" border


A simple sentiment finishes off the design

Materials used

Crafty Individuals stamp CI287
Clarity corner stamp, for the ribbon
Woodware Tiny Phrases
Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
Versafine Smoky Grey ink pad

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card, superb masking
    Many thanks
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely simple card. I really like the bird image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret this is lovely! An understated elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete