Followers

Friday, 6 January 2012

In the Pink

Two posts in the one day? I must be having a funny turn lol

This card is being entered into the following challenges

Ready-Teddy-Go January In the Pink
http://ready-teddy-gochallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-challenge-6-in-pink.html

Sketch and Stash #78
http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/sketch-n-stash-challenge-78michelles.html


I bought this card kit what seems like many, many moons ago when Inspire Me had the license to the Me to You range


I thought that I would try putting my Nestie shapes opposite to the way I normally use them


The white space on the card looked rather stark so I used a ProMarker with a fine tip to try and replicate the patch pattern of the paper. I think it's turned out ok

Materials used

Me To You card kit from Inspire Me
Mirri board
Collall 3D gel
Pale pink ProMarker with a fine tip

9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Margaret love the cute teddy image thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret,
    Love this card with the very cute Tatty Teddy. Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this month.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card I do love tatty ted. Thank you for joining us at ready teddy go challenge. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, how cute. Love the TT

    Thanks for joining in with my sketch and Sketch N Stash this fortnight.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these little teds, Fab layout and love how you've hand drawn the pattern onto the white card.
    Delightful card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Card, I love Tatty Ted.

    Thank you for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge this month.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete