Followers

Friday, 13 January 2012

Garden Poems

I created this card for the Less is More #49, predominantly purple challenge
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2012/01/week-49-colour.html


I still like the deckled edge on cards even though there are so many other ways to create them


Maybe not a window box but I it will do lol


I usually use this stamp on white card and then paper piece the flowers

Materials used

Garden Poems stamp by Penny Black
Sentiment Woodware Tiny Phrases
Memento ink pad Grape Jelly
HOTP backing paper

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, beautiful card. One of my favourite colours. Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not a lot of white space here Margaret, but it's a really pretty card! Great stamp!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on this card! Nice color scheme. :-)

    ReplyDelete