Followers

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Fairies and Fantasy

This is the DT card I have made for the Creative Craft Crew challenge #3, Fairies and Fantasy. For this challenge we have been sponsored by Michelle Perkett Studio. You can visit her shop by clicking on the link in my left side bar

I am also going to enter this into

I Love Promarkers challenge #101 using purple and pink
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-101-purple-and-pink.html

Whimsy Stamps challenge #23, pearls and bling
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-23-pearls-or-bling.html

Allsorts #139 to use one or more hearts
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/one-or-more-hearts.html



I chose to use the image Lilly the Fairy of Enchantment. It was sooo hard not to use my Lattice Rectangles again!! I like the way the border turned out and I used the punched hearts on the corners of the image with Collall 3d gel to give a lift


I've used my Liquid Pearls again but they're still the wrong shape lol. I hope that they resemble pearls enough for them to be in the Whimsy stamps challenge. I must practice, practice,practice


Such a pretty face

Materials used

Digi stamp Lilly the Fairy of Enchantment by Michelle Perkett
Promarkers
Rectangle and Classic Scallop rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders
Edgeabilities border dies from Spellbinders
Liquid Pearls
Stickles Iridescent
Gems and paper from stash
Collall 3D gel

7 comments:

  1. This is so super pretty and sweet. I love your style of creating, and I was wondering if you would be interested in becoming followers on one another's blogs. I'd love to have you visit my blog and follow if you like - and I'd like permission to do the same here. You have lots of gorgeous things to see. Hope you will visit soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, thank you for your lovely comments. I would love it if you became a follower, I have just added myself on to your blog.
      I have just uploaded my challenge entry for Word Art Wednesday. I hope that you like it :o)

      Delete
  2. Hi Karen - fab card and excellent use of the colour scheme - thanks for joining in this week's I ♥ Promarkers Challenge
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret. Very pretty card. Love the simplicity of the layout and the softness of the colours. The liquid pearls look great to me too! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Margaret, love the image and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps this week, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty! I love all the glitter and pearly goodness...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card for our Hearts theme Margaret.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope you will join us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete