Followers

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Crafty Creations Valentine

I've made this card for the Crafty Creations #153 Valentine challenge and, of course, my hubby lol
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/153-valentine-theme.html

Before I show you the card I must tell you of some spooky goings on in my craft room. I did a stocktake on Sunday of all my envelopes and I came across about half a dozen that are all non-standard sizes and decided to use them for family cards. Because of the size I am having to cut my card blanks to size. That is what I've done with this card. I measured the envelope and made the card blank, decorated it and now there is no sign of the envelope anywhere!!! I've had all the boxes and files that I have used this morning, in case I've put it in them by mistake, but no joy. Looked in my rubbish bags, down the radiator (it was on the window sill at one point), been on my hands and knees looking under the table and cupboard still no sign of it. The weirdest thing about it is that it's BRIGHT green so how on earth I can't see it I've no idea. If it doesn't come to light by Valentine's day I'll have to make an envelope to fit the card that I made to fit the envelope that I've lost lol



Once again I'm using the Lattice Rectangles Nestabilities. What did I use before I got these? lol


A close up of the mats and Daisy


A close up of the sentiments

Materials used

Lattice Rectangles Nestabilities by Spellbinders
Daisy & Dandelion decoupage from Docrafts
Collall 3D gel
Crop-a-Dile corner chomper
Rub on sentiment from stash

3 comments:

  1. I love the card, but Margaret, this is so funny, that's just the sort of thing that happens to me! I made a beautiful strip of paper the other day and lost it, so made it all over again, only to find the original one on the floor the next day in what looked like plain sight to me then. I just don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be the pixies or the borrowers lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Margaret, lovely card. Strange goings on in your craftroom right enough! Keep us posted on the missing envelopes. Luv & Hugs Trish x

    ReplyDelete