Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Celebration of Nations

Challenge #137 over at Allsort's is to create a project centred around the colours of people's flags or about the Olympics


I chose to go with the colours of the Union Jack rather than anything sporty

I really like this decoupage but I've no idea which company it comes from. It was in a mixed pack that I bought ages ago from ebay. If anyone recognises it I'd love it if you could let me know :o) It's die cut too so no fiddly messing about with the flower stems


Only three of the flowers are layered, so again no fiddly stems or leaves to wrestle with


The flowers are so pretty and one of my favourites


Showing the depth of the layers

Materials used

Unknown decoupage
Basic cardstock
Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangle Nestabilities die Thanks, Trish, I'm loving these :o)
Collall 3D gel

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word Margaret - this is stunning. The decoupage flowers are perfectly cut and layered and I love the background frame.Superb!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sylvie, must say that I'm a bit chuffed with it, myself lol
      xx

      Delete
  2. This is just beautiful Margaret, such a lovely was to capture our National colours.

    Thank you so much for joining in with our Celebration of Nations theme at Allosrts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Margaret, the decoupaged flowers are gorgeous and the colour combo/design are very striking!
    Thanks for entering my Celebration of Nations Challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete