Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Cat and Mouse

I'm entering this card into four challenges. That's if I remember to do it!! Looked at a couple of blogs where I'd entered cards to look at other entries and, lo and behold, no card from me!! One of them had closed so I've completely missed that one but managed to sneak the others in lol

The Pink Elephant TPE131 is to use your favourite colour(s)
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/pink-elephant-tpe131.html

I Love Promarkers #100 is an anything goes challenge
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-100-anything-goes.html

Whimsy Stamps #22 is the colour combo blue and brown, one of my favs
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-22-colour-combo-blue-brown.html

Catch the Bug is it's second birthday celebration week so a birthday card is required here
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/bugaboo-is-turning-two-its-time-for-our.html


I've been making quite a few square cards lately. I'll have to start using up all the strips of card that I'm cutting off the A4 sheets


I've had these papers for a few years and just kept looking at them. I deserve a medal for actually using them lol


The cat looks as though he's had more than one glass of bubbly!


The little mouse is adorable

Materials used

Image from LOTV
Promarkers
Papers from a 12x12 paper pack from Papermania
Foam pads
Crop-a-dile Corner chomper

5 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret. Fabulous image. So adorable & these two make a fun birthday card. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers & I hope that you will be able to play along with us again.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....too cute! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! I love the way you have put it all together. Your colouring is sensational!

    Thankyou so much for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Challenges.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Hun cute image thank you for joining us at whimsy challenge for our brown and blue theme.

    Wendy DT whimsy stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. xx

    ReplyDelete