Followers

Friday, 9 December 2011

Less is More #44

I don't know what's happened to my blog but the new post box has reverted back to how it used to be so all my linking tabs are up the wall and the pictures show up as their computer speak rather than the photo. I'm bound to have done something to it but I sure wish that I could get it back the other way

I'm entering this card in the simplylessismore challenge #44 using the colour green. I was so pleased with the way this turned out that I've made another 6 using green, red and blue inks. They all look quite classy, to me so I hope that you like this one


A close up of the corner detail with just a glimmer of sparkle


I added Glossy Accents to the baubles for dimension


A simple sentiment


Materials used

Corner stamp from Indigo-Blu
Sentiment by Dovecraft
Memento ink in Cottage Ivy
Quickie glue pen Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents
Gems from stash

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Margaret - the Indigo Blu image is fabulous - love the way the swirls and baubles cascade from the corner.
    Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Margaret
    Such a lovely design
    Thank you very much
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a pritty card! I love the little glitter you have add. That´s so lovely!

    I´m now bag from a little trip throu you latest posts. You have been so very busy! Unbeliefable how many cards you have made and they are all absolutly fab!

    xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete