Followers

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

If I had a brain I would be dangerous lol!!! Thought that I was all organised with my post pre-loaded to go live today with the challenge but silly me (a gross understatement) had done it with tomorrow's date!

This card is my DT card for the challenge at the CreativeCardCrew

I've been trying to use up all the bits and pieces that I've accumulated over the years and this card uses quite a few.

The ribbon has been passed through a slit in the spine and secured. I will be making a slip cover for the card and the ribbon used to pull the card out
The Santa and the tree were items that I'd received as part of a Christmas stash exchange a good while back. The tree was embossed with gold but I thought it was a bit dull so added some glitter
The linen card had been dry embossed with the snowflakes so I added some glitter to them too

Materials used

Ribbon from stash
All other items, apart from the white card I've mounted the decoupage on and the Mirri card, were from a Christmas stash exchange so I don't know the origins of them. the sentiment was computer generated and plenty of Glamour dust for the bling

2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant...love all the glitter...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the sparkly tree!
    Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete