Followers

Friday, 2 December 2011

Huge :o) lol

Ta-daaaah!!
well here are 14 of the 15 that I said I was doing.  The reason there are only 14 is that I made one of them upside down, doh!!

 I love this stamp and I have seen many beautiful cards using it.  I coloured all the toppers and then struggled to find a backing paper to suit the colours.  I think that it was Mel Heaton on Create & Craft who said that it's better to choose your backing paper first and then colour your image to suit.  I wish she'd said it before I coloured all these toppers lol
 I used my ProMarkers to colour the scallop edged card to match the image
Materials used

LOTV nativity stamp
Cuddly Buddly sentiment stamp
Nestabilities from Spellbinders
Edgeabilities from Spellbinders
ProMarkers
Backing papers from stash
Memento ink pads

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful little nativity image, lovely colouring. I always colour first and then look for paper too, LOL. sometimes it's easy and then sometimes it takes ages to find one!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous collection of cards Margaret - they really are beautiful. Love that LOTV image!
    Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Margaret. I have those upside down moments too!! Have a good weekend xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, I've still got a few die cuts of these, I think they're very sweet. I normally pick the paper first, then try to find Promarkers to match. There's only 1 stamp I coloured first (also a LOTV image as it happens) which fortunately worked out ok. This little lot must have taken you quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, I dropped by to wish you a very Happy Christmas and to thank you for being such an encourager to me... you don't know how often seeing your comments (and Grace's comments too) have encouraged me to keep on keeping on regarding ECTAS. I truly appreciate you.

    By the way, the Christmas cards in this post are so beautifully coloured and presented... they are stunning. Keep up the good work and God bless you.

    Hugs
    Wendy :D

    ReplyDelete