Followers

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Creative Card Crew, Christmas Lights DT Card

For our latest challenge we are sponsored by Robyns-Fetish

I have used one of the beautiful Christmas backing papers for my card


I printed the paper twice so that I could layer them together


I cut the star burst from one of the papers and added silicone gel to give dimension. I used Glamour Dust for sparkle


I used the space in the design area to add my sentiment


I cut away the background from the paper where I had cut out the stars


I used more silicone gel to layer the foreground of the design and then, generously, added Glamour dust to provide the "Christmas Lights"


Materials used

Papers from our sponsor, Robyn's Fetish
Anita's peel off sentiment
Brilliance ink pad in Galaxy Gold to colour the base cardstock around the paper
Glamour Dust
Collall 3D gel
Quickie Glue Pen

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Margaret. It's one of those cards you want to hold in your hand, just so you can admire/stroke it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Margaret - love the shades of pink and the sparkle. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Wishing you and yours a happy Christmas, and a peaceful 2012.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely...wonderful sparkle!

    ReplyDelete