Followers

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

A smiley face but.........

..... no pictures of finished cards.  I've cut and folded 15 card blanks and inked the edges, made the toppers, cut paper ribbon (using one of the Edgeabilities dies) and inked the edges and stamped and cut out the sentiments. I've also put all the foam pads on the toppers and sentiments.  I was going to do each card in its entirety but thought that you all might think that I'm posting the same cards each day lol

 I'm looking forward to making Bronwyne's first Christmas card from Granny and Granddad and I have two other first Christmas cards to do as well.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret sounds like you are going to be busy!! Have fun making that special card for Bronwyne..Im sure it will be a very wonderful keepsake :)

    ReplyDelete