Followers

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

The Pink Elephant #123

The challenge for this week at The Pink Elephant is to use distressing

I used inks to edge the card and also over the embossing of the background
don't you just want to give him a cuddle


I think the design needs something in the bottom left-hand corner but everything that I tried just didn't work for me

Materials used

Morehead decoupage
Memento ink in sky blue around the white cardstock
Versamark ink pad on the embossed background
Cuttlebug embossing folder  Distressed Stripes
Nestabilities circle
Peeloffs

2 comments:

  1. Margaret, this little cutie is adorable - his big blue eyes are just saying - pick me up and give me a hug!
    I honestly don't think it needs anything else - this card is pure perfection just as it is.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous, thank you for playing with The Pink Elephant's Distressing Challenge! JOY DT

    ReplyDelete