Followers

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

It's only 10.30 and I think.......

.........that I'm going to have to go to bed!!!!  Anyone who knows me will know that I never go to bed before midnight and then I'm usually reading or playing sudoku on the DS.  The reason for this virtually unknown event is that Elizabeth and I had a day out in Chester.  We Christmas gift shopped, had lunch and then went for a back massage.  A bit disappointed with the shopping as I only bought one gift but the lunch was really scrummy, tomato and red pepper soup with big chunks of home-baked bread which I must really try to make and the massage was fantastic.  I think we will go for a massage again but somewhere nearer home as it took us just under two hours travelling both ways.
Night-night my friends..............Z z z z z z z z zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment