Followers

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Creative Card Crew Thanksgiving/Thank You Challenge DT card

This is the DT card that I have done for this fortnight's challenge over at the Creative Card Crew.  As we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK I have made a thank you card instead

 I've had a play with my new Spellbinder Edgeability dies, loving them!!

 A close up of the Edgeability die cut edge

 I had just the right ribbon to go with the colours that I've used

A close-up of the Cuttlebug embossing, topper and sentiment

Materials used

All cardstock and the topper and sentiment are from the Hunkydory Delights of Tuscany collection
Cuttlebug Stylised Flowers embossing folder
Spellbinders Edgeability dies, Classic Triple Scallop
Ribbon from stash

6 comments:

  1. Margaret, your card is beautiful! I love the elegant golden tones...so classy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret,
    Hi There! So happy to be joining you on the CCC DT. I love this. What a stunning topper you used. Those colours are gorgeous & the embossing looks fabulous. Hope you're keeping well.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! LOVE the bright flowers--beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Margaret, love the background embossing!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love all Spellbinders dies and the edgeabilities are on my wish list for some time. I have to get some of them. They turn cards in real jewel!
    Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret this is a very Beautiful card..love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete