Followers

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Creative Card Crew Monochrome DT card

At long last I've been able to upload this card on to my blog.  I transferred all the files from my old laptop to my new one and managed to lose lots of them in cyber space in that they've completely disappeared from the old one and not all have gone on to the new one.  I'm a complete technophobe so heaven knows what I've done!!  After spending hours looking for the photos my daughter asked me why I hadn't just taken some more photos.  That's why she's got the first class honours degree and I haven't lol.  Anyway now that I've confessed to being a complete numpty I'll show you the card. You can see the rest of the DT's cards here Creative Card Crew





Materials used

Digi stamp from our sponsor Paper Pretties
Coloured using ProMarkers
Kraft aperture card
Papers are freebies from magazines
Peeloffs

3 comments:

  1. Hi ya just thought I would pop by and say thank you for your comment on my blog on my card using Stella, I was a little unsure if it was ok! so really appreciated your comment!!

    LOVE your card too! love the autumnal colours too!
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab autumn card, lovely image and great colouring. Love your paper choice too, A delightful card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret I love the wonderful card !! The image is colored so beautifully and the pretty embellies are quite lovely with her ;)

    ReplyDelete