Followers

Friday, 4 November 2011

Autumn Butterfly

This card is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge using crimson, orange and gold

 At first I thought, crimson and orange together it's a no go but I think I might just have hit on the right shades to make it work
 I've not done one of these cards for ages and I've got quite a few more butterflies to make up
 With this sentiment it could be used for any special reason

A perfect card in a hurry as the layers are die cut and it didn't take long to assemble

Materials used

Cardstock from stash
Butterfly topper and sentiment from Hunkydory
3D foam pads

4 comments:

  1. what a fabulous design!! your butterfly is absolutely stunning, margaret!! i hope you have a wonderful weekend! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret

    Thank you for popping by my blog today and for sharing your heart... I have found that sharing truthfully helps others and although I am sometimes embarrassed or ashamed of myself regarding what I am sharing, if it helps another - it is so very worth it. I am sure the Lord most definitely doesn't wish any of us to stop enjoying our much loved hobbies - after all, He gave us the creative instict we each have and share; rather, I believe He wishes us to be guided by His wisdom when it comes to our time and finances.

    Hope you have a blessed and creative week for His glory Margaret and thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Margaret this is amazing!! I love the way you cut the layers. Ive never seen that before. The image and colors are really beautiful. Hope your week is great. blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card with the bright colors and stunning butterfly. Thanks for joining Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete