Followers

Monday, 28 November 2011

What I've been up to ........

After having a few days away in Scarborough (yes, again lol) it's time to knuckle down and get some crafting done!  I really must start my Christmas cards.    After Christmas I'm going to sort out all the Christmas stash that I have and have a sale on ebay.  I was going to put it on Folksey but I've had no luck in selling any of my makes on there.  I'm beginning to think that the only people who look at my items are just other crafters looking for ideas as I've asked here and there if anyone would look on Folksey to buy handmade items and everyone I've asked has never heard of the site.

I'm still on time with the cross-stitch project that I started when the previous two items went awry but you'll have to wait until after Christmas to see it.  I'm setting myself a target of at least three cards a day and I'm hoping to be able to use some of the challenges as inspiration.

I'll report in tomorrow night with either a :o) or a :o( depending on how well I've done

Bye for now :o)

1 comment:

  1. wishing you lots of good inspiration in getting your cards finished! and i'm hoping that you have good progress and a :0) kind of face tomorrow! xox

    ReplyDelete