Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2011

WOW!

I can't believe that I've had 5600 hits on my blog!  Plenty of lookers but not that many commentators, or should that be commenters?  I've not made any cards this week.  I have been making my sister's birthday present but everything went pear shaped and it didn't look good at all :o(  Anyway I've made her something else now which I'll photograph tomorrow and let you have a peek.

I see the Indian summer didn't last long and we're back into cold, rain and high winds.  I'm so glad that I don't have to go out in it.  Mind you I might have to if it's raining when Elizabeth gets off the train.  Her boyfriend sent her some red roses which were delivered to her workplace and they're in a big box so she won't be able to manage her bag, the roses and an umbrella.  I'm just hoping that the train isn't packed or they might get squashed!  They've been seeing each other for 5 months today which means Michael and Aisling have been married for 5 months today and my gorgeous granddaughter is 2 months old today too.  I don't know how long it will be before I see her again but not too long I hope!

BFN off to do some more knitting for Bronwyne :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment