Followers

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Time for Reflection

I made this card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge which is to show time as in clocks, seasons etc  
 I've not added any extra embellishments to this as I didn't want anything to detract from the sentiment and the image
 I used a brayer and a multi coloured ink pad for the background
 I stamped the image on to acetate and then flipped it and used it as a stamp to get the reflection

Materials used

Stamps from Clarity Stamps
Adirondak Cabin Fever ink pad
Speedball brayer
1" circle punch to create the mask to form the moon
Cardstock and backing paper from stash

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love this technique, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the reflection of the trees. That sentiment was awesome for the challenge. Thanks for sharing with SSIC.

    ReplyDelete