Followers

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Things with Wings

This card started out completely different.  I had stamped the image and water coloured it and when I was trimming it down I released the pressure too soon and the image slipped so cut it in the wrong place grrrrrrrrrrr.  I then decided to do something different instead.

Apologies for the quality of the photos but the conservatory doesn't get much sun at this time of year.  I'm still trying to find the best place for taking them

I'm entering this card into the Crafty Individuals challenge. 

 I think I prefer this card to the original that I started
 Above and below are the same, one with the flash and one without
 The mat was stamped with a flourish from CI-235
 A close up of the wren which I had coloured with a Cool grey #2 ProMarker
 I put the bow on as I don't know what occasion I will use it for and the card didn't look right with the space left empty.  I will be able to remove it to replace it with a sentiment 

Materials used

Crafty Individuals stamps CI-191 the wren and CI-235 the flourish
ProMarker Cool Grey 2
Memento ink pad London Fog
Nestabilities Classic Scalloped rectangle
Woodware paper trimmer with deckle edge blade
Paper and ribbon from stash

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant Challenge entry Margaret, with one of my favourite stamps. Thanks, Jean

    ReplyDelete