Followers

Friday, 21 October 2011

Sew Many Challenge

I'm entering this card in the Sew Many Challenges challenge using eyelets.  As yet I haven't put on a sentiment as I don't know when I will be using it.  Maybe it will be a Father's Day card for my son from his "Daddy's Girl"


I used my Distress Inks to colour the edge of the card in typical camouflage colours


Luckily I had some suitable ribbon in my box, I didn't want anything too girlie


I borrowed a technique from Mel Heaton of using little dots in groups of three when you had too much white area


I outlined the image with pink and added a pink patch to the boots as the card will be from my granddaughter to her Daddy

Materials

Digi stamp from Sew Many Challenges
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Ribbon HOTP Earth tones pack
DCWV textured cardstock
ProMarkers
Eyelets from stash

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect, fabulous image, what are the chances of finding that? I love how you've put it all together, so clever.

    ReplyDelete