Followers

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Fallin' For You. Creative Card Crew DT card

The new challenge from The Creative Card Crew
The challenge is sponsored by  The Paper Shelter and has a romantic theme.  
The digi stamp that I used is called The Happy Couple


 Now that I have my craft room and everything is to hand I am using my Cuttlebug more 
and used it to create the card blank and the topper.  The Nestabilities  that I used are the Labels #1 set 
 I thought that the image would suit an easel card and shaped the topper the same as the card blank
 I used the ever faithful ProMarkers to colour the image and the papers are from a Forever Friends romance paper stack
 The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the ribbon flowers and pearl hearts are from my stash.
I added extra pearls by using Liquid Pearls
The dress was coloured with an ivory ProMarker and then painted over using iridescent Stickles
 which made the ivory look much darker 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret
    Lovely to pop over and see such lovely work on your blog and some wonderful ideas for card layouts. Thanks for your comment - don't nice comments just make the day?
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret this is a lovely card very sweet and great shape hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Margaret. Had a look round your lovely blog. Thank you for becoming one of my followers. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete