Followers

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Creative Card Crew Halloween Challenge

As the title says, this is my DT card for the Halloween challenge as Creative Card Crew

I'm also submitting it to the Allsorts Bear with us challenge

In the UK it isn't usual to send cards for Halloween so I was at a loss what to do when I remembered that I had Newton's Law images that were in a diary that my daughter bought for me.  When the diaries were reduced in price a couple of months later I bought some more so that I could use them for my card making.  This is the picture for October.  I'll have to remember about them as they're ideal for the Ready-Teddy-Go challenges



I have used bats from a Printmaster Home Suite cd-rom that I've had forever but don't use it much, apart from card inserts and the odd image now and again.


Paperwise I didn't have much to tie in with the image so I used a contrasting orange toned paper from a Robin's Fetish download


Showing the dimension of the multi layers


Materials used

Newton's Law image
Papers from Robin's Fetish
Printmaster Home Suite for the bats
Paper string

3 comments:

  1. A great card, so cute. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Margaret with such a sweet image and great details!
    Thanks for entering our Bear challenge this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card - love the DP's.
    Thanks for playing along again with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete