Followers

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Back to School

I am entering this card in to the following challenges 

Sew Many Cards following the sketch
Sundays with Crissy Thank you/Thanksgiving
Catch The Bug Home coming/School colours



 My school uniform was burgundy and navy, very dull and boring but it was more years ago than I care to remember!  So when I saw these lovely bright school papers I thought that these were so much better than mine lol
 I wondered about what to put on as a sentiment and decided to turn it into a thank you card for a teacher
I think Halen is my favourite character from Sew Many Cards

Materials used

Digi stamp from Sew Many Cards
ProMarkers
Number paper and tag freebie from Crafts Beautiful
Striped paper another magazine freebie but I can't remember which one
Brad from stash
Peel off from Craft Creations

6 comments:

  1. this is so cute.....and any teacher would love to receive it!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret.....this is adorable and I agree that Halen is such a sweet image. Navy and Burgundy could get terribly dark and un-cheerful. Some of our public schools are going to uniforms or khaki pants and white shirts. Thank you for joining us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card - perfect for a thank you card. Thanks for participating in our school colors challenge over at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us in this weeks School Colors challenge at Catch The Bug! Your card is fabulous!

    :) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I love the flash cards on the tag. I just picked up this image a few days ago. Thanks for the inspiration and playing with us at Sew Many Cards. http://sewmanychallenges.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining in with our School Colours challenge at Bugaboo. Visit Catch The Bug again to see our latest challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete