Followers

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Autumn Leaves

This card is for the following challenges
Crafty Creations Leaves and autumn colours

 I really enjoyed putting this card together.
 A touch of frosting for an early autumn morning
 stamped with Versamark for a tone on tone effect (see top tip at the end of this post)
Such a pretty little face

Materials used

All the papers and the Flower Fairy image were all magazine freebies, I think Card Making and Papercraft
Collal 3D gel
Versamark ink pad
Quicky glue pen
Glamour Dust
Peeloff from Craft Creations

CRAFTER'S TOP TIP

When I was putting the decoupage on the card I must have got a tiny amount of the glue gel on my fingers and it left a greasy mark.  I tried all sorts to try and and clean it off but nothing worked.  Then I had a light bulb moment.  Instead of making it worse by trying to get it off I decided to leave it alone and just stamp over it, using the Versamark ink pad, which made it part of the design and then finished it off with peel-off greeting.  I'm pleased with the finished effect.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! I Love the touch of sparkle and your great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret such a beautiful card love the frosting...x

    Hugs Kirsten...x

    P.S for the letters on ebay i just searched for MDF wodden Letters there are quite a few on there..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the fairy with leaves image! I think I have this embossed image die cut. Thanks for joining us at Crafty creations! :-)Amy

    ReplyDelete